Monday, July 2, 2007

Foundation ALmost Complete


So by the end of the second week of foundation work, this is what it looks like. It is supposed to be complete as far as foundation goes so carpentry work can start on July 3, after the long weekend. It seems *almost* done, with some insulation and backfilling yet to be done. I suspect another inspection is necessary before work can continue too.



The next pic is of a Ridgeline full of engineered hardwood, which I picked up on Friday and hauled up to store in the garage. This was taken in my driveway in Fall River. There's about 1000 square feet there of hickory flooring. It looks nice so far, will post pics after installation.
















Canada Day wee
kend was coolish but not cold, and mostly clear, except for the Monday holiday when showers set in by mid-morning. That was my cue to leave for home. And just as an aside, here's a couple of pictures I took of some local residents. So there's not just bears around! One is a giant juvenile bald eagle, taken while I was sitting on my dock. . They're like all kids these days, bigger than their parents. And the other is a pair of evening grosbeaks, not too shy of me standing there with a camera.

No comments: